Hello, can I set up an automation so that when a requests status is changed to "In Progress" the "start date" field is populated ? I have a Service Mgmt Project.
Hi @[deleted]~ yes, you can do that! It would look something like below...
Thank you Laurie for the super quick response! I'm putting this into place for 3 projects now... thank you again so much!
Did that work for you, @[deleted]?
Hi @Laurie Sciutti so far the first one failed w/error. In looking at the log file it reads as though I had selected a field that wasn't applicable to update... like "actual start". I'm removing "actual start" and just using "start date" and I'll see if that fixes it.
But you reply showed me how to set it up, so it was super helpful.. thanks again!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.