Hello there,
Situation: Created a new service desk project for an external customer org (assume domain xyz.com). There are existing service desk projects for org xyz.com, so there were already existing portal-only accounts in our site user mgmnt.
A few of these portal-only accounts also had a corresponding user login, though apparently they weren't logging in to use it. After setting up the portal, these few users were unable to access it. I reached out to Atlassian Support re: the issue and they indicated I should migrate the account to an Atlassian account as there seemed to be a conflict w/a few of these users having a portal-only and user account (users were prev added as portal-only accounts before I was involved).
So I went ahead & did that, but now the user is forced to login w/that account to see any portal & tickets. User wants the previous access they had that did not require login, and claims they only used the Atlassian login account for testing.
Not sure how to proceed now. Is there any way to undo the portal-only to Atlassian account migration? I have a ticket open w/Atlass Support but their response times are 1-2 days & the agent is cherry-picking responses so it's taking too long.
Any assistance or information greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Jason