Recently the Confluence editors top edit bar (which comes up when you are editing) changed to no longer being auto hide.
Whilst auto-hide could be annoying, most of the time I do not need the bar whilst entering text. I can use macros or I just pause and use the bar to markup content I have entered. Now I have no choice.
This means that when editing confluence I now have 3 large horizontal toolbars taking up space, none of which I need. This is very annoying with modern screens where vertical space is more cramped. By the time I have the mac menu, the window title bar, the browser tabs etc, and THREE Atlassian bars I have lost getting on for 20% of my screen. I have got a lot of space on the right hand side of my 'letter box' screen, please can I use that?
PLEASE ALLOW ME TO HIDE SOME OF THE 3 ATLASSIAN HORIZONTAL BARS. Perhaps a feature that allows me to choose which one of the 3 toolbars to show, with a button to show all three would be a start. I can't raise a JIRA feature request on confluence, perhaps another User can.