Hello,
I'm managing permissions for my company's confluence and I've run into a bit of a problem.
I have one space that's for Development (DEV) and I've recently restricted it to only Developers.
I have a page in there that a Customer Relations rep has been referencing and the developer created and updated there and they can no longer access it.
So, I wanted to create an Include Page macro in a page in a space the CR rep has access to so they can continue to use that content without removing it from the dev's working Space.
But because CR doesn't have access to DEV, the Include Page macro doesn't work - they get an error when viewing it.
I can't give CR viewing access to the DEV space - is there some macro or alternative solution where I can source content from a restricted space to an unrestricted space?