Hi,
i currently have a free plan and I'd like to collaborate with some friends on a small project.
When I'm on the main page of the Space, if i click on the three dots (on the top of the page) and then on "Permissions", I can't add other people to the Space.
The message says "You're using a Free plan, so you can't modify permissions. To modify permissions, upgrade your plan".
Does that mean that i can't add any other user to a specific space?
Is it really not possible for users with a Free Plan, to add other users to share the space content?
If so, this limitation sounds totally no-sense because forces you to pay to do a super-basic activity.
Or maybe, I'm just following the wrong steps. In case, please, could you tell me where.
At the moment, to manage to do it, I had to switch to a Premium plan (Free trial).
Thank you for your support and explanation.
L.