I am having intermittent access issues in Jira, I have to reload often. But one issue that is constant is that I no longer can access the Work Description box in Time Tracking when I am logging my time.
Hello @Cristi Delgado
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Are you using the native Log Work feature or a third party time tracking app?
What do you mean by you can't access the Work Description field? Is the field not displayed, or are you not able to click in it?
For the native Log Work feature you do have to first enter a value in the Time Spent field in order for the Work Description field to display.
I'm not able to click into the Work Description field. I put in a time, such as 3h, and Date started and Work description appear but there is no text box with Work description anymore. I am not using a third party time tracking
Thank you for your response
Can you provide a screen image of what you see?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.