I have not been successful finding another submission regarding this topic specifically. If you know of one or a previously submitted feature request, please link them I will vote up the feature request.
Is there a way to make something in a form condition on the current time? Current time in a specific time zone would be even better.
We have fellow employees in other time zones that submit a specific request type frequently, but they love to wait until the end of the day to do it. We've told everyone multiple times if they wait past 3pm Eastern, I make no guarantees the request will be handled the same day. If you didn't know you needed this, by 2 hours before end of business, that's on you, {{Person}}.
It could be really helpful if I could set a block of text in the request form (the proforma form, not the jira request type form/view/screen/whateverthehellthing) to only show up when the person filling out the form does so at a time {{now}}>={{1500(EST|EDT)}} kind of thing.