Hello! I'm new to Jira and currently using a Standard paid plan. My goal is to make my project accessible to anyone who's logged in, without inviting them to have access to the board or allowing them to edit any project items or information.
After conducting research, I enabled the public option for "Browse Project." However, when accessing the project link with another Atlassian account, I still encounter an access pop-up message.
In essence, I want this project, which serves as my portfolio, to be easily accessible for people to view the work I've done at any time.
@George-Marian Lupu,
It appears that you have not given this account a Jira license. This gets into a weird scenario where this user is not "anonymous" because they are signed in and Atlassian knows who they are, but they also don't have permissions to your Jira.
You'd need to check the link without being signed in at all and see if that works.
Just did the scenario when I'm accessing the link without being signed in and the application pop-ups with a "Log in" window
Is that permission scheme active on a project?
The current permission scheme (which has public enabled for browse projects) is active on my main project I am talking about. (Check screens to the latest reply)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.