Hi all!
I am fairly certain that Jira is the solution for me, but I am moving back on forth on how to it up for this project.
I have a 'master' list of Companies that will get added one by one.
Consoto, Fabrika, etc.
For each Company, I want to track 3 different mini projects. Each has their own workflow (So i cant use the same subtask for all of them, that would have been to easy). These three projects are the same for all companies.
ProjectA : workflow A>B>C>Done
ProjectB: workflow D>E>F>Done
etc.
Here's what I think I want to do:
- Issue In Project Management
- (automate) Create 3 subtasks
- (automte) Each subtask creates an issue in a separate Kanban board, linking back to the SUBTASK
- Kanban board workflows, can signal the SUBTASK progress/completion
this would let be better report on the Miniproject(SUBTASK) status overall.
am I on the right track?