I want to format the contents of a column in a queue. For example, if the field is a date/time stamp field, then I'd like to control the output to show the number of hours between now and the field's value.
Is there a way to accommodate this need?
hi @Paul Benati
No this can't be done.
Your queues are based on JQL and simply said use the same output as searching, your are just able to specify the fields that are shown in the queue based on the search.
This shows the data that's stored in the field of the issue you can't manipulate this.
Bummer, but that's what I thought. Thanks for the quick response!
Control it? I Don't think so... but ours does what you describeIf it can be controlled I'm not sure where/how. If the dates are far out, it just shows the actual date and time.Like this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.