Hi Team!
Somehow, my automation is not working and I'm receiving an error, even though my workflow should be functioning. The idea is that as soon as the status of a linked issue changes, the status of the other one should also change automatically. The first issue was created already in February, and today we changed the status of the linked one, but instead of switching, I received an error. I also checked if the issue type is the wrong one but it was right..




I have a workflow for a service desk project which is like that:New-> Analyse ->Chargeable -> New Feature -> Effort Estimation -> Waiting for Approval -> New Development -> Ready to Roll Out -> Implement -> Completed.
The Worklow for the other project is like that: New -> Preestimate -> Approval -> Backlog ->Analyse -> Ready ->Progress ->Review -> QA -> Go Live
It would be amazing if oyu could help me out here
Thank you in advance!