I set up a service desk with email support. The support email address is support[at]example.atlassian.net
Signup is disabled and channel access is restricted. I disabled the invitation email as well.
I created a few test customers. The customers appear as Invited with "unverified email".
I am able to create tickets with the test accounts by emailing the support address.
However, after submitting a ticket from a test account, an email arrived from jira[at]example.atlassian.net with the subject line Stay informed by notifications and the following content:
You were invited to join Help Centre for you to raise requests and get help. But we haven't heard from you! Confirm your email address to receive notifications for your requests.
Confirm email address to receive notifications
I am not happy with 2 things:
- The from address of the reminder being different from the support address
- The poor standard of English in the email content
Can I change these on a free plan?