Hello community. The Jira-Gremlins have attacked again.
1. The Field is configured correctly (See Configuration):
In a new issue I searched for a Custom Field named: "Bestellanforderer", this was the Result:

So: Configuration checks out!
2. But this won't matter anyways, because its not appearing in the selection of Fields for the Issue Creation anyways, where you can see that it doesn't even show up:

3. In the Issue-Layout it is not in the "hidden" section (even though this souldn't matter for Issue-Creation):

4. The Custom Field is visible in the Issue-Configure-Screen too (right below Assignee):

5. The Field itself is configured correctly and I even switched from Global context to Project-Specific Context to check it out... to no avail:
The Field is defined correctly (as far as I can see):

The Fields Context and Screens AND Project point to exactly the Project that won't show the field:



So the question is:
If all Fields are configured correctly,
If all Schemes are configured and applied correctly and,
If the Issue Layout is configured correctly,
How comes that a Field that is available in literally every other configuration menu is missing in the Issues? I don't says this lightly but: Is it a Bug? Or am I just stupid?
Help!
Edit: More Pictures to avoid answers which won't help me.