Hello community,
I am seeking guidance on how to change the date of a sprint that has already been closed. I encountered a situation where a sprint, originally scheduled to end on January 31 of this year, was extended for a few more days due to an unexpected influx of bugs that needed attention. As a result, the sprint concluded in mid-February, but the sprint configuration retained the initial date.
Upon further inspection in the project timeline, I noticed that the tasks addressed within the extended timeframe, particularly in February, lack the corresponding timeline representation. None of the user stories, bugs, and other items are correctly reflected in the project timeline, as the sprint erroneously shows a conclusion date of "January 31."
I would like to know if there is a way to modify the date of this closed sprint to accurately reflect the closing date. Additionally, I am curious to find out whether this can be done from the administrator profile of my entity or if I need to seek assistance from the support team.
I appreciate any insights or assistance you can provide regarding this matter.
Thank you!