I'm trying to create a Jira board Filter to identify open issues that Block other open issues in the current Sprint.
~ If an issue WAS a Blocker but is now Done, then disregard.
~ If an issue does not block another issue in the current Sprint, then disregard. I'm not interested if a currently open story only blocks some issue that's not in the current Sprint.
I expect the solution to use these terms in some fashion but have not figured out how to nest or relate them:
1. Currently open Blockers: issueLinkType = Blocks and statusCategory != Done
2. Issues in current Sprint: sprint in openSprints()
Bullet 1 above successfully filters to identify open stories on the current Jira board if the open story is tagged as a Blocker to any other item.
However, all items with a blocker relationship continue to display among the results even if the open blocked story is not in the current Sprint. I only want to see Blockers to work in the current sprint.
Any ideas will be appreciated.