I used to be able to do this. I am site admin.I am project lead.Made no changes related to settings or permissions.
See screenshot below.
Hi @Matt S_
Verify whether the form is a custom field or part of the ticket's request type. If it's a custom field, check that it's not tagged as required or read-only.If the form is part of the request type, check the request type's configuration and related fields.
@Matt S_ can reproduce the same behavior at my end too.
Tagged the Atlassian team here too, to get their input if this maybe a bug.
the form is custom, It has custom fields on it.it is attached to the ticket. the fields are not tagged as required or read only. they have not been changed at all.request type configurations and related fields have no been changed on our end.
I created a support ticket on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-974261
If you can visit the customer portal link, you should have the option to approve our support team data access. While it's not always required, it might help our support team to be able to see the specific problem up close.
Just to follow-up here. Internal forms do not have a current means to delete them. There is a feature request in JSDCLOUD-13604 to address this. There is a workaround in that ticket that might help others that come across this problem:
Workaround In meatball menu Click 'Make form external' Click 'Open customer edits' Click 'Delete form
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.