It seems to be various apps that have issues at the moment.
Tempo, Rich Filters, ...
I can't see anything on the statuspage yet but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a general issue on the hosting platform.
Hi @darina.trifonova
Might be as @Dirk Ronsmans is mentioning.
For now I can't find any reported issues in relation, checked;
Hi,
We have the same 503 error with Xray in JIRA, since 30 minutes.Is there any way to create a ticket to claim this issue?
You can always raise it at the app vendor since that is what you as an end user are seeing.
https://xraysupport.getxray.app/
There's an incident in progress. Atlassian is on it right now.
Edit: it affects all OAUTH apps, so this includes XRay, PowerScripts, and others.
True. Incident in progress, all OAUTH based apps are affected.
Edit: just announced it: https://status.atlassian.com/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.