Hey all,I have used a Page Properties Report to summarise the view of a list of product requirement documents across multiple spaces.The report shows the Epic column, however after attaching an epic to the requiremens pages i.e. the link now shows under the Epic column for PPReport, the link is shown in full and not displayed as a card or a tinyURL.Any advise appreciated on how I can make this report easier on the eyes!
Hi @Harees Hussain
Welcome to the community.
Can you share more detail of your setup screenshots of the solution you have implemented and view of the pages normal and in edit mode?
This would help members of the community to get a better insight on your setup and related question.
It's hard for members to see your view or to mimic your solution in their own instance to see the visual and try to get this fixed in the way you desire.
updated with screenshots - thanks for the nudge on this!
Don't use the Jira issue macro to get the issue.
Just past the link to the issue in the table.
Hey @Marc -Devoteam- - can you elaborate/confirm?Are you saying to just paste the epic link into the Page Properties Table I have generated on the Product Requirements page?If so (I may be admitting my noob level use of confluence), I dont see how I can directly edit the fields in the Properties table I have? Hence why I pasted the issue link into the source material (Inventory Test v2 page)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.