Scrum Managed team: Sub-tasks do not show in Jira board.
If I want to view sub-task, I need to group by 'sub-task'. I want to show all task, bug, epic, story and sub-task without group by.
Hi @Thoa
Welcome to the community.
This feature is specific for Team Managed projects.
If you want to show sub-tasks on the board, you need to switch to Company Managed projects.
Thank you, How can I switch a project from team managed project to company managed?
I want to keep tasks and bugs so I do not want to create new project.
See the documentation
migrate-between-team-managed-and-company-managed-projects
Hi @Thoa,
A potential solution to this would be to use the Team Wallboard gadget offered by our Great Gadgets app.
This gadget displays the sub-tasks on your board (the ones is yellow color) without needed to use grouping on board. And you don't need to change the project type!
The gadget supports swim-lanes by different criteria, quick filters and the colors can be customized.
See also: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/App-Central/8-gadgets-for-a-powerful-Scrum-dashboard-in-Jira/ba-p/1683063
Hope this helps.
Danut.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.