Our data management team is broken into 4 sections. Each of those 4 sections has their own Jira project (company managed). This doesn't allow collaboration within our own team. What is the best way to manage the work for the entire data management department. I can see 2 of the teams using kanban style and the other 2 using scrum in 2 week sprints.
Second part of this is that we have a large company project which our team is part of along with other departments of the company. What is the best way to set this up?
Example - Data Transformation is the project name. Within the project there are 5 workstreams. Within those 5 workstreams and a few subworkstreams (5 at most in the one).
I'm looking for guidance on setting up a department/team board and then managing a large company project with multiple teams and sub work streams.
I'm new to this community and appreciate the advice.
Thanks!