I am trying to automate a handoff process between two projects within my organization. When an issue reaches the complete status of the first project, I've set up a simple automation to clone the issue into the backlog of a different project, designating that it has been "handed off" from development to execution.
When I first set up this automation, the clone worked, and correctly autogenerated the "Is cloned by" link to the new issue from the first project. This link allowed users to see previous discussions/attachments/etc from the development team before beginning execution.
However, recently the automation is no longer creating the cloner link, despite successfully cloning the issue to the new project. As things like comments and attachments are also not cloned over, it's preventing me from providing any type of link to the "development" issue when it shows up on the "execution" board.
I tested this automation back in December of 2023 and have discovered it not to be working over the past couple weeks, so I'm not sure if something changed on the atlassian side? Looking for any help on getting that "Is cloned by" link to autogenerate when an item is being auto-cloned across projects. 