I'm running JIRA cloud so Script Runner is not available for me...
Any ideas?
Thank you.
Hi Carlos,
You can use workflow validators to achieve that.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Clarissa.
plugun is not available for JIRA Cloud.
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/303317
Regards
Chander Inguva.
Hi thanks, Clarissa.
Yeah, it appears validators is the way to go. However, when I follow the instructions in the link you gave me I am unsure which option to choose (sorry, I'm sort of a newb). Could you please advise?
Also just FYI, I am adding this prior to the "Done" transition in Agile Simplified Workflow if that makes a difference.
Thanks again, Carlos
image2015-5-29 11:52:45.png
Hey Clarissa, thanks so much for the info! I'm trying the instructions but I'm not quite sure which option to pick and this Q&A forum won't let me post images in this box -- only in the answer box. So I put it below and can delete it after you review it. Thanks again.
Actually, you can't. Worklog validators are not available for Cloud if I remember correctly. There's certainly none in the core and I don't remember any of the available addons providing it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.