Hi I can not receive verification code email. It could be that my email address is blacklisted. Please help.
Hello @john.miao
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Have you checked your spam email and junk email filters?
Do other people with the same email domain as you (your work colleagues) receive emails from Jira?
Thanks but no trace of such email in junk folder. The last time receiving verification code was on 2/6. Colleagues receive code without problem. It would be that the multiple requests I sent for one log-in session trigger the blacklisting. JIRA probably need to use phone messaging to avoid the lag in email service chains.
I have flagged your post to bring it to the attention of Atlassian team members.
Note that Jira is a product from Atlassian, not Meta.
Thanks! (was on FB same time;)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.