Hi!
We are using Organisations to limit access to different JSM tickets, however, I need to be able to disallow customers from editing this field. Is this possible?
Hi @Jimmy Tracey , the first thing to do is to set up Customer Permissions to best align with you project.
Note that customers can only see/share within the Organization(s) they belong to.
Hi Jack, thanks for your help, I have completed this step!
So what exactly is your share goal? What do you want customers to be able to share and what do you want to prevent? If you want to prevent sharing then you need to not use Organizations. How are you using Organizations today if not to silo customer sharing?
I need to prevent customers from being able to add new organisations, and remove organisations from tickets
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.