I know this is a new feature, but for us it is just an annoyance. Is there a way to turn the side bar off in edit-mode?
@Andy Webb Unfortunately there is not a way to do that. I also did not see a suggestion for this. You can suggest one here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10440
@Andy Webb
On a Mac, hit CTRL + [ (as in CTRL and [ )
It toggles between display the tree and hide the tree.
Thanks Brant. I tried, but I seem to be in an infinite look at that asks me to repost to the community.
Thanks Kristian. I have that feature on the PC as well, but what happens is when I am editing and move my mouse to far to the left, the tool bar pops out and covers up my work.
You are not able to open the suggestions project through the link above?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.