Hi all. Another member recently brought to my attention that when assigning issues in our project, a trusted collaborator who is not a part of this project (and in fact, not a part of the organisation at all) who I work with on a separate project is suddenly showing up as a potential assignee for all of our issues. He can also suddenly see and possibly alter our board etc. This is obviously a big issue for us. How did this happen, and how can I fix it? I would like to repeat:
- He is NOT a team member on this project, so I cannot remove him from the team to fix this (yes, I have double and triple checked this)
- However, he SUDDENLY HAS ACCESS to this project
- No one is aware of having done anything which could cause this
- I CANNOT delete either of the projects to fix this issue as both are active
Thank you for any help you can provide!