Good afternoon,
I am a Jira admin in my organization and we're currently undergoing huge changes that heavily involve of the "Teams" feature in Jira.
Last friday, I turned off my laptop after adding more than 300 people in nearly 30 different teams, half of them I created the same day. To my great surprise, I noticed this morning that most of the changes I made 3 days ago didn't match at all what I did - even though I tracked my work on a separate document.
Even if I know that people can add or remove themselves from said teams with few or without any restrictions, there's so many changes that happened over the weekend that I find it almost impossible that so many people removed themselves from teams or managed to be added in by others - especially in an organization as big as ours and during holidays.
Since I did it all by myself, it feels like a fever dream because I don't think I could have done so many mistakes at once but I still can't fathom what could have happened.
So, my question will be : Is there a tool (like a log for "Teams" or something similar) that could help me know what happened between friday and today ? If not, do you happen to have some way at Atlassian to check what could have been done in our instance regarding the "Teams" ? And lastly, if the feature is not available yet, do you plan to release it anytime soon ?
Since the moment I became aware of this issue, I haven't modified the teams involved and I am waiting for your answer to decide on the next course of action. I wish I could have provided you with before/after screenshots but I didn't think this would have been relevant since I didn't know that would happen.
Thank you for reading, have a good day.