Hi Community!
I am looking for a convenient way to see how many and which once duplicates of the accounts do we have in Jira.
I have exported an excel of all the active users for now, going one by one is time costly.
Hi @Vera Valshonok
You must mean by name as it's not possible to use a duplicate email address on Cloud in a single instance or in an organization over multiple instances
What do you mean by "duplicate"? You can't create two accounts with the same email, so I am a bit stuck on the "duplicate" thing.
Hi @Vera Valshonok ,
I can attest to what @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- and @Marc -Devoteam- mentioned, you wont be allowed to create 2 users with the same email.
But you can end up with 1 "Jira Service Management's Portal Only" customer and one "User" profile, if you need to find an overlap in these then you'll have to take an export of both the Customers and the Users. In Excel to find duplicates you can use the below options :
https://www.wallstreetprep.com/knowledge/how-to-highlight-duplicate-values/
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/find-and-remove-duplicates-00e35bea-b46a-4d5d-b28e-66a552dc138d
Once you've identified the duplicate values follow this to migrate the Customers https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/migrate-a-portal-only-customer-to-atlassian-account/
Hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.