Hi
We currently have a customer portal which users can use to raise tickets by filling out various forms.
We also have a Techbar team and users can visit the Techbar in person to handle their issues. Any issues that the Techbar deals with in person, also requires a ticket.
I am trying to find a way to display a single form on an ipad which would sit on the Techbar desk which users can use to raise a ticket while they wait to be seen by a Techbar agent.
This would be a simple form which will take the users info and info of the issue and raise a ticket. Once user 1 has submitted the issue, I need the page to go back to an empty form, ready for the next user.
Is anyone able to suggest if there is any feature or workaround I can use to achieve this?
Thanks!