hi all - we've been using Jira for a while, but without any formal training etc so lacking a lot of knowledge about functionality and use.
At the moment our project managers fill in weekly status reports, in Excel. It's a very simple form which the PMs update once a week and then save, to include the date in the file name, so that they have new reports saved each week - i.e. weekly versions.
I was wondering if there was a project template that would allow us to:
- create a series of description fields to record dates, free text and drop-downs
- but once saved creates a new version
- with all old versions being accessible
I appreciate this is not what Jira is really about, but we use Jira in a few different ways and I'd love to get the reports into Jira - and it's only possible if we can see previous versions.
thanks in advance