I want to import bulk release name in jira cloud through csv.
Hi @sonu
That is not possible.
Here is a suggestion to add that capability to Jira Cloud, which you may vote for / watch to see progress: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-67933
The suggestion only notes manually creating the versions as a work-around. Another approach would be to repeatedly call the REST API function to create a version, with some other application: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-project-versions/#api-rest-api-3-version-post
Kind regards,Bill
I just asked ChatGPT to write a PowerShell script to bulk import releases from a csv file and it created the code. I just tested it, and it worked perfectly. I hope this helps. I tried to post the code here, but I received an error.
This topic is now closed as the discussion has become outdated. If you have more questions or want to continue the conversation, feel free to start a new topic. For more details on why we close older threads, check out our Rules of engagement - Atlassian Community .
Thank you for your understanding!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.