We have a mix of users, some from a linked Google account, some of whom just have an Atlassian account.
The vast majority of users are *not* Google users.
However, when users land on the login page, and click 'loing', it will try and log them in via google by default. To login otherwise, users have to click on the Atlassian logo first.
This is frustrating because our users neither know nor care about the difference. They've never heard of Atlassian & they don't recognise the logo. Also, lots of them have personal gmail accounts.
This results in an endless stream of support requests to my email from users complaining that they can't login - because they've either not noticed that there is a choice of login providers, - or they have, but they;ve never heard of atlassian so they assume it's not for them - or they've chosen google and are trying to log in to their personal google accounts.
How can I change the UI so that the default is to provide the Atlassian login form. My users who should be using Google are all savvy enough to know to change it themselves.
Alternatively, how can I add text to the login page to explain to users what they should do.
EDIT: to be clear it is this page I want to edit: https://timetric.atlassian.net/login
I want to either
1) make the default login be Atlassian, not Google, or
2) add a big message saying "before logging in, click on the funny-looking logo to the right of the google logo".