I have two Confluecne pages.
So, I tried to remove one(I will call this one 'Confluence A' of them.
1. but I can not Confluence A, because of strange warning (of courese, I stopped my subscription of Confluence A, and there is no domain connection, no users, I got ready everything for removing Confluence A)

2. the reason i tried to remove 'Confluence A' is I can not find 'Confluence B' what I want to use and control.
In the Confluence Setting pages, I can only find Confluence A, why????????????????????????

3.and the other reason why I am mad is, In Community pages there were appeared two Confluences normally.
and because of this problem I have been really hard,,, plz help me.
How can i control all my pages?
I want to invite my teammates in Confluence B.
But I cannot approach Confluence B setting page becaues of the above issue.
help me...