Hello!
I have multiple projects that have epics linked to ideas in a Discovery project. I want to be able to do 2 things:
- Have a report to allow me to see all issues (epics, stories, features, etc) with the sprint in which they were closed. Today I can download all issues in a csv, but I can see all sprints they were open through, but it's not easy to know which one was the last one, or the one they were closed (because sprints are all in different columns). The goal of this is to see number of issues and story points closed per assignee, per project, per sprint.
- If there's a way to automate the first point, where I could see a list of assignees per project, per sprint and see how many issues or story points they've closed
This might be a lot, but wondering if there's a tutorial about this.
Thanks!