Hi,
I ask for help concerning with creating /correcting an automation role.
@John Funk could you, or anyone else, please help me? I would appreciate for any help.
The automation role should wor as followings:
- When custom field value changed on the parent (epic, story, task, bug)
- Copy custom field value to all child (standard issue types and sub-tasks).
I have managed to set the automation for story, task and bug issue types,
but I am struggling to manage this role for sub-tasks.
I created one automation role, that works as my acceptance criteria (when custom field value changed on parent, copies the custom field value for stories, tasks, bugs)
1. this is the first section of my role: 
2. But the 2. part of my automation role does not work:

Here I attach a full screen just to let you see the whole process of my automation role:

I would appreciate any help to fix the role.
Thank you,
Eszter Somossy