I just noticed that all Atlassian certification exams will no longer be available from May 25, 2024.
what is happening ?
thank you
Hi @Ntamen kamogne harry Michel ,
please share the source of this info.
I simply tried to schedule some of my exams such as ACP-420 and ACA-900 for the month of May, but from April 24 the dates are grayed out and I cannot schedule my exams from April 25 2024. that's a remark I made.
you can simulate payment if you want, you will make the same observation
May be the booking system allows you to book a slot within 3 months timeslots. If you want to book a slot after May, you can do so in the next month.
Indeed this is simply a limit on advance booking time.
@Ntamen kamogne harry Michel -
I agreed with @Jack Brickey suggestion. You should contact Atlassian University to obtain further assistance on booking cert exams currently exceeded time frame limitation.
I am sure you are not the first one who is seeing this issue.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
@Ntamen kamogne harry Michel We are looking into this. It appears a change was made to the available end dates. I will let you know when this is updated. Thanks!
hi! @Ree Kent
thank you for your replie.
Hello @Ntamen kamogne harry Michel The available time period is back to 90 days. Thank you so much for your patience!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.