Good Morning,
I would like to be able to send auto reply emails to users who submit a support request via email to a JSM project they have no access to, due to their domain being placed on the BLOCKLIST.
Use Case:
Client #1 can raise a support issue via email to xxx@supportdesk.com, this would populate in Support Desk JSM
Client #2 can send support issue via email to xxx@helpdesk.com, this would populate in Help Desk JSM
Client #1 tries to send a support issue via email to xxx@helpdesk.comsupportdesk.com is listed on the domain BLOCKLIST for the Help Desk JSM project and vice versa for Client #2.
We want to let the end user know an issue was not raised on their behalf because they don't have permission to send to that domain (or whatever the case may be).
I've tried automation but cannot find the proper trigger for this particular event
I've reviewed the Incoming email global settings, but I don't see options to address my use case
Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this?
Thank you in advance for any input,
Christine