good dayI have this account but I am not the administratorit is asking me to pay the license feebut I can't renew itcould you help me 2 ways1 know which email is the administrator2. make the account freethanks for your helpit is urgentI have a project in execution
https://electrificadoracapital.atlassian.net/jira/software/projects/LED/boards/3
Hi @John Fredy welcome to the community. It's my understanding that you will need to be the administrator to change account types. If you don't know who the administrator is, then I believe you can work with Atlassian Support to find out and/or change the administrator. Then once you are the Administrator, you can go into the Administrator account and if you meet the qualifications, you can change to a free version.
Hope that helps.
@John Fredy -
Welcome to the community. In your case, you will need to contact your site's administrators as they have the manage/control of your site admin setup and billing configurations.
Hope this also helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
I urgently need to know the email address of the administrator of this account as I only have 9 days left.thank you very muchhttps://electrificadoracapital.atlassian.net/
Unfortunately community leaders and users don't have admin access to sites. So you need to reach out to Atlassian Support (https://support.atalssian.com) for their assistance on this matter especially admin email information is user identification data.
Sorry.
Best, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.