I want to skip Peer review change request. I tried with automation rules but not working.
I'm getting below error message
note: same workflow I'm using for diff changes so I cannot modify the WF. I want to achieve via Automation
Hi @Kishor Mudhili
What is the requirement that is set in the approval setting on the status in the workflow as this needs to be fulfilled.
Otherwise even an automation rule will fail.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
if I applied Similer automation to Service requests it's working with Transition activity .
what I suspect , in peer review few fields are mandatory, So it's not working . Is it that case ?
Yes, if your workflow requires information based on validators and/or conditions, this won't work.
Also if your approval requires a minimum of approvers within the approval step this needs to be true as well.
@Marc -Devoteam- agreed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.