Hi,
I am using automation rules for sending weekly statuses about all projects that are ongoing. It is currently configured to post 3 issue lists to Slack:
1. This week's summary
2. Resolved last 7 days
3. No updates last week (no issues updated last 7 days)
I do already have this working by having one JQL action per Slack message. However, this is quite messy, time consuming and hard to maintain with many projects. Example of how it works today:

So instead of creating 3 JQL actions I was thinking to have 1 JQL and then rather filter out the list for each Slack message I configure. All of this is works correct if the filtered list actually has any values. The example below is how I have now changed the JQL to be filter on the EPIC and then use IF-statement within the {{lookupIssues}}

Problem is however, if the list is empty I do not want to post either the header of the list nor the issues. Currently I can only make it either always post the header (if list is empty or not) or if I try to move it to the red line in picture above it will post the header for each listed ticket.
How can I make the text "This week's summary" only to show once if the IF-statements within each {{lookupIssues}} returns issues?