When I visited my Jira board, I found an issue that was flagged by itself. I expect to not see issues being flagged automatically, but rather only to be flagged when I flag them.How can I prevent issues from automatically flagging themselves?
Hi @Asaad Jaber -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There is nothing out-of-the-box for Jira to automatically flag issues.
Perhaps an automation rule or other feature has done this. When you examine the issue's change history, what does that indicate set the flag?
Kind regards,Bill
The History of the issue shows this: "Asaad Jaber updated the Flagged January 29, 2024 at 10:54 AM None -> Impediment". However, since I did not change the flag myself that is why I suggested this happened automatically.
Please check if you have any automation rules in the project, and enabled, or if there are any workflow actions which could set the field.
To help identify the cause, please post an image of the issue's change history. That will show what you were doing when the flag was enabled, and so help you to identify the if a specific rule or workflow action did this.
Hi, there are currently no automation rules in the project which could set the field.I posted a screenshot of the issue's change history:https://drive.google.com/file/d/18VqZCFlar2FJykRqPRh2AiaeipUnJvmr/view?usp=drive_link
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.