This is similar to a previous question I submitted a few days ago on 2/20 and was quickly answered.
Here are the specifics on this use case:
I need to flag a condition where I have at least two (and up to five) instances of a specific set of text values (Pattern1, Pattern2, Pattern3, Pattern4, and Pattern5) appearing in a single Jira labels field.
This field also contains many other text values that I need to ignore in this case.
For example:
Jira Labels field = Pattern1 value1 value2 textA Pattern2 -> Flag as Error
Jira Labels field = Pattern1 value1 value2 textA Pattern2 Pattern3 -> Flag as Error
Jira Labels field = Pattern4 value1 value2 textA Pattern1 Pattern3 -> Flag as Error
Jira Labels field = Pattern1 value1 value2 textA -> This is fine, no error
Is there a way to count how many times the Pattern that I am looking for appears in the Jira Labels field and then flag as an error if greater than 1?
Many thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction!