I've tried many different REST API GET requests to return a list of all available values/options on the customfield_10001 the new Jira Team field.
Nothing is returning a list of values available to select in that field in the UI. I tried to get 'Context', 'Schemas' and do chained API calls but nothing.
I tried: https://<instance>/rest/api/3/field/customfield_10001/context
It returned:
Hi @christopher.pola,
The new Team field is not storing that list in the field itself, that information is coming from Teams section and you have to use the GraphQL API for teams to get the list.
Also there is nothing in the Team API to do this. It is all singular API calls if you know the Team Id value in advance.
https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/teams/components/team-public-rest-api/
Hello @Mikael SandbergThank you for steering me in the right direction. I'm slowly getting a grip around how these modules Team / Software etc. are architected.
Ciao @Mikael Sandberg ,I thought to try my luck here and just ask quickly. I'm testing out the GraphQL endpoint, and the `query Team2` to search on the Teams. I need to provide two required fields Organization ID and a Site ID. I'm trying to find documentation about what those values are and how to retrieve them. If you have any shortcuts or knowledge of them and have time, I'd be happy to receive any tips/guidance on what values I need to pass with those.
Cheers,
Chris
I'm looking here: https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/teams/graphql/#queries_teamSearchV2 at the moment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.