Hello,
How do I go about exporting all of my stories from one Jira cloud to another, but I want to include all attachments, images, and full history to ensure everything gets ported over.
@Rajeev Sharma
You could consider Jira cloud to cloud migration for migrating the projects (migrates all the issues in the project)
https://support.atlassian.com/migration/docs/perform-a-cloud-to-cloud-migration-for-jira
An addon such as Exalate will help even customize the migrating tickets with specific conditions
Thanks,Pramodh
Hi @Rajeev Sharma
I hope you are doing well.
I am Christophe a solution engineer for Exalate.
With Exalate you can send over all your tickets from one Jira cloud instance to another one without losing any data.
Exalate is easy and straightforward to set-up, you can control exactly which data you want to send.
You can create a trigger based on a JQL and this will automatically migrate the issues found with that JQL.
Please feel free to book a customized-demo with one of our solution engineers.
Kind regards,
Christophe De Beule
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.