Hello dear community,
the problem is I need to add the list of Jira issues to the specific Confluence page, filtered by the presence of the link to this page and I couldn't do that using JQL.
I'm shocked and I don't understand why such trivial and seemingly basic function is absent in JQL? Many people and organizations put the links of Confluence pages into Issues' description. And the ability to see which issues are referring to certain Confluence page looks natural. Is it technically hard to implement such feature or there are some another reasons?
In general, cross-referring between Jira and Confluence must be presented out of the box, IMO. Just similarly like the commits in CVS are shown in Jira. The same regarding links. Every page, I think, must have a section "Mentioned on..." which contain a list of links of another pages of Atlassian Cloud that refer this page.
Thank you for answers.