I was wondering how can I delete all the data stored in a form log once the item gets deleted from the form?
I have a table where I can input a part number, its description, quantity, location, etc. Then I created a form log that keeps track of every change done on that part number. If I change the qty or the location then the log will keep track of those changes using IFTTT Audit, similarly if a new part gets created. Like, it tracks every change on the table and displays it on another table. Now, my issue is that if you delete the part number from the 1st table, the form log does not disappear at all for that part. Is there a way to make sure that the log erases the data of the part, if the part no longer exists on the form?
*sorry the tables are a bit messy, I'm trying to test a lot of different features.
1st picture: table where items are added

2nd picture: records stored in the form (exactly same information as above)

3rd picture: form log