If I was to disable the daily digest, will I get in-line comments in real time? Do I also need to ensure all the "Comments" options are selected too.
Thanks.
Hi @richard_thompson , have you check your email settings. Look at the real-time section.
avatar > personal settings > email notifications
Hi @richard_thompson
You can leave the option in Daily Digest, but would have to select the "Someone mentions me" option in the real-time updates section.
If you need to get any inline comments on real-time, you need to watch the space/page.
Thanks,Pramodh
Thanks. It does not look like Daily Digest can be turned off and still get the comment in real time. Tested with a colleague.
@richard_thompson Hi,You can set up Slack notifications. That way, anytime someone creates a page, comments on a page, creates a child page, comments on child page or updates the page, you get a Slack notification on a channel that you specify.
(you can specify which action triggers a notification).
Thanks
Thank you @richard_thompson Please accept the answer as the answer is working as expected 😁
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.