Is it possible to integrate Breathe HR with Jira Cloud and if so what exactly does that integration allow you to do? I want to streamline our onboarding and offbording process along side using jira Assets.
Welcome to the community @James Herman !
From Atlassian marketplace there is no Breathe HR and from the Breathe HR documentation there isn't any proof that it can be integrated with Jira.
As a short answer, no it cannot be integrated with Breather HR. Have you searched for other apps on the marketplace since there are 19 of them related to HR?
Thanks Nikola. I'll explore other options.
HI @James Herman - We can help you with this request. We can show you a demo of Breathe HR integration using OnRamp
Regards
Prabhu
Hi @James Herman - Here is a quick demo on how we can integrate to BreatheHR. Happy to set up a time and show a live demo. Hope this helps.
Hi @James Herman -
I just came across your post. I'm working with Atlassian JSM Product Managers. We recently created an HR Professionals community group. It's just getting started so there isn't a ton of activity yet, but we're hoping to make it a place where customers and product managers can talk about how they are using (or wish they could be using) Atlassian Products for HR applications. If that sounds interesting, check it out & join! Thanks! Caity
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.