Hi, I recently created an automation rule to send an email to assignee/reporter daily if an issue has not been updated in the past 7 days.
This is the JQL that I used: project = AFOO AND component in ("Vital - Development") AND type in (Story, Bug) AND issuetype != Epic AND status not in (Ready, Completed) AND labels in ("Drafting", "ReadyForSAReview", "ReadyForPOReview", "ReadyForGrooming", "ReadyForEstimate") AND (Sprint is EMPTY OR Sprint in futureSprints()) AND labels not in (tech-debt, DevOps) AND updated < -7d ORDER BY Rank ASC
I clicked run rule and I created this rule 3 days ago. However, I have not received any emails since, even though I am supposed to get an email daily, and there are issues that exist that have not been updated in the past 7 days, does anyone know how I can solve this problem?
Attached is also the picture flow of the automation rule.