I have the following automation rule set up in our project (company managed)
I am expecting that any issue in the Pre-Readiness column where the fixVersion field is empty will update with the newly created release. I have seen this rule work as expected when there is only issues in that status with the fixVersion field empty. When there is a mix of issues with and without the fixVersion field populate the rule audit is showing the rule ran successfully, but the fixVersion field is not updated with the new version. What corrections do I need to make to resolve the issue so that issues that are in the Pre-Readiness column will update accordingly. (I do not want to overwrite existing fixVersion where there is a value that is present. I only want to update when the fixVersion field is empty.)
I am hoping someone can provide some assistance.

Ledith H.